The monitor is compatible with a series of wipe-clean GS cuffs ranging from SS (12-18cm) to XL (42-50cm). It comes with an AC adaptor.
The device is fitted with a shock-proof bumper to protect it from accidental damage and comes with both a manual and an auscultatory mode. It is possible to manually adjust the inflation pressure for improved patient comfort and the Accuracy Check function includes irregular pulse detection which displays an icon on the large LCD screen if the patient has an irregular heartbeat which would normally result in an inaccurate reading. In addition the Zero Indicator allows you to be confident that the monitor has been reset to zero allowing for a more accurate reading.
Easy to Use
Designed for routine blood pressure measurements. Enhanced usability for nurses x=carrying the device from beb to bed and continuous blood pressure measurements.
Compact and light weight (main unit weighs only 520g) design built with handle allows users to carry the device easily
LCD display with backlight make it easier to view readings in dim areas, such as hospital wards at night
Large start button and 3 small buttons for less-frequently-used functions. The device realizes simple and enhanced usability at the same time.
Sturdy enough to survive accidental falls, and allow you to carry with ease.
The shock-proof bumper protects the device from accidental falls. It won't break even if it falls from the bed
Splash-proof body allows you to use without concern for accidental water spill
Durable enough to survive the heavy use in the hospitals.
Highly Durable Pump/Sensor
The device is equipped with highly durable pump and sensor for heavy duty usage in the medical environment.
When the unit is used with the AC adapter connected the "Auto Power Off" setting dose not operate.
- Dual Measurement Mode Users can choose from two measurement modes-oscillometric measurement and auscultation (AUS mode) method with the latter using stethoscope
- Motion Stop Function When body movement is detected, the device stops deflation for 5 seconds.
- Irregular Pulse Indicator (disabled when used with auscultation mode) - Helps identify changes in heart rate, rhythm, or pulse which may be caused by heart disease or other serious health issues
- Last Reading Display
- Long Battery Life Custom rechargeable battery that makes it possible to 300 measurements with one charge.
- Power Saving Auto Power Off When the unit is powered by the optional battery pack, the power automatically turns off after the set time elapses should users forget to turn off the power
Extra Small Cuff (5-7 inch) for HBP-1300
Small Cuff (7-9 inch) for HBP-1300
Extra Large Cuff (17-20 inch) for HBP-1300
Wall Mount Kit
Out of Stock
OMRON Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
- MODEL: - HBP-1300
- Display: - Digital display
- Measurement: - Oscillometric method
- Measurement Range: - 0 to 300 mmHg
- Pulse rate: - Within ±5% of reading
- Accuracy: Pressure;- Within ±3 mmHg or 2%
- Inflation: - Automatic inflation with pumping
- Deflation: - Automatic deflation by electromagnetic control valve
- Air Release: - Automatic rapid air release by electromagnetic control valve
- Pressure Detection: - Electrostatic capacity semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Power supply:
- Input voltage range: AC 100 V to 240 V
- Rated Current: 1.6A
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage rande: DC 6V ±5%
- Degree of Protection: - Type BF
- MDD Classification: - Class II a
- Protection Class: - Class II Internal Power Equipment
- Operating Temperature:
- Temperature range: 5¢ª to 40¢ª C (41¢ª to 104¢ª F)
- Humidity range: 15 to 85% RH (not condensed)
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060hPa
- Weight of Main Unit: - 18.34 oz (0.52kg) not including accessories & options.
- External Dimensions: - 4.84 x 7.91 x 3.90 (inch) 123 x 201 x 99 (mm) (W x H x D)
- Complies with:
- UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1
- IEC 60601-1:1988+A1:1993+A2:1995
- UL60601-1:First Edition Medical electrical equipment-Part1:General requirements for safety
- IEC60601-1-2:2007 Medical electrical equipment
- Part 1-2 General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
- Collateral standard: Electromagnetic compatibility
- Requirements and tests
- IEC 80601-2-30:2009 ANSI/AAMI SP-10:2002+A1:2003+A2: 2006/(R)2008 ISO81060-2:2009
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- GCUFF-L & GCUFF-M - Cuffs and Bladder (Large and Medium)
- AC-1300z - AC Adapter
Optional HBP-1300 Accessories
- BAT-2000 - HBP-1300 Battery Pack
- GCUFF-S - HBP-1300 Small Cuff (7-9 inch)
- GCUFF-SS - HBP-1300 Extra Small cuff (5-7 inch)
- GCUFF-XL - HBP-1300 Extra Large Cuff (17-20 inch)
- HOSE 15ZZ - HBP-1300 Cuff Hose (3.5m)
- HOSE 16ZZ - HBP-1300 Cuff Hose (1.5m)
- WMKIT-1300 - HBP-1300 Wall Mount Kit