|Polar FT2 90037559 Heart Rate Monitor
|Achieve Your Fitness GoalsFor recreational exercisers who want an easy start to fitness. Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display Helps improve your fitness with automatic age-based heart rate target zone Displays a summary of your latest workout Simple one-button start and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk Records average and maximum heart rate
Achieve Your Fitness Goals
For recreational exercisers who want an easy start to fitness.
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display
- Helps improve your fitness with automatic age-based heart rate target zone
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Simple one-button start and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Safely exercise within your target zone
- Records average and maximum heart rate
Body measurement features
- Automatic age-based target zone – bpm To help you train safely and effectively, the training computer determines your heart rate target zone limits automatically according to your age-based maximum heart rate (220 minus age). The limits are determined either in beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate, or as a heart rate reserve (% HRR). See also Maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) and Manual target zone.
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- Manual target zone – bpm This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Training files (with summaries) – 1
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Water resistant – 30m
- Weight 34g
- Battery life 2 Years
- Battery type CR2032
- Water resistance 30m
Whats in the box
- Polar FT2 training computer
- Polar T31 coded transmitter
- Getting Started Guide