|Polar RS200 Heart Rate Monitor - (90025947)
|Every athlete has goals that they want to keep to in order to take their personal performance to the next level. With the Polar RS200 we can help you meet those goals by providing you with a variety of training-specific features together with all the essential heart rate functions.
For enhanced training
Every athlete has goals that they want to keep to in order to take their personal performance to the next level. With the Polar RS200 we can help you meet those goals by providing you with a variety of training-specific features together with all the essential heart rate functions.
- Measures your heart rate combined with flexible timing features
- Sets your heart rate sport zones depending on how hard you want to train
- Tracks your latest 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training
- Automatic/Manual target zone (% / bpm / HRR%)
- Display zoom - feature allows you to zoom in information on the display during training.
- Easy start (setting wizard)
- Event Countdown Timer - Graphical target zone indicatorxThis feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- Heart rate (displayed as % of maximum heart rate)
- Heart rate (displayed as bpm)
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit - When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- KeyLock - By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Over-sized display - User configurable displaysxThis feature allows you to configure training computer displays to show the information that you need during your training session. Configure the displays either in the training computer or in ProTrainer 5 software.
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones
- Water resistant - 50m
- Water resistant
- Edit wrist unit settings with Polar UpLink Tool and transfer them to your Polar product (UpLink)
- Transfer exercise data from wrist unit to polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar WebLink (SonicLink/Infrared)
- Transfer logos from Polar web site to wrist unit (UpLink)
- Bike mount - opt.
- SonicLink (PC with a sound card and microphone required)
- UpLink (PC with a sound card and headphones/dynamic loudspeakers required)
- Display text in English, German, French and Spanish
Polar exercise features
- Automatic lap recording opt. - With this feature you can set your training computer to take laps based on preset distance, for example, every 1 km/mi.
- Average heart rate of each lap - With this feature you can set your training computer to take laps based on preset distance, for example, every 1 km/mi.
- Average heart rate of total exercise
- Exercise Date
- Exercise Set (extended exercise profiles)
- HR-based target zones with audible alarm
- HR-based target zones with visual alarm
- HRmax (Polar Fitness test-based) - Some Polar products predict your HRmax simultaneously with the Polar Fitness Test. This predicted HRmax value is more accurate than the age-based formula (220 minus age).
- HRmax (age-based) - The highest number of heart beats per minute (bpm) during maximum physical exertion. For a rough estimate of your maximum heart rate, subtract your age from 220. HRmax is a useful tool for determining the intensity of training as intensity zones can be defined using HRmax. Some Polar products define maximum heart rate during the Polar Fitness Test, see also HRmax (Polar Fitness Test -based).
- Interval trainer (HR, pace, distance) guided workouts
- Maximum heart rate of each lap
- Maximum heart rate of total exercise
- Number of laps
- Polar Fitness Test™ with OwnIndex®
- Polar OwnCal® - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat-burning percentage (fat% on display), that is, kilocalories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilocalories burned.
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Polar OwnZone® - Polar OwnZone® determines your personal heart rate limits for a training session. Depending on the day and time, your physical state may vary, for instance, if you are stressed or tired, or if you are not fully recovered from your latest training session, Polar can determine that information from your heart rate and guide you to your ideal training zone for that moment.
- Polar sport zones - Polar sport zones provide an easy way to select and monitor the intensity of your training and to follow sport zones based training programs. Training is divided into five zones based on percentages of your maximum heart rate: very light (50-60%HRmax), light (60-70%HRmax), moderate (70-80%HRmax), hard (80-90%HRmax) and maximum (90-100%HRmax).
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate
- ZoneLock - ZoneLock feature helps you to accumulate certain intensity. You can either lock a zone before a training session or during it by pressing a button when you are on the desired zone.
- ZonePointer - ZonePointer is a visible and moving symbol on the training computer display indicating whether you are inside the pre-set target zone. This feature helps you to reach the desired intensity/pace/speed/cadence targets.
- Average heart rate
- Calorie expenditure
- Calorie expenditure - exe.total
- Exercise Time (total)
- Exercise file info page with date and time
- Lap info
- Last OwnIndex
- Maximum heart rate - The highest number of heart beats per minute (bpm) during maximum physical exertion. For a rough estimate of your maximum heart rate, subtract your age from 220. HRmax is a useful tool for determining the intensity of training as intensity zones can be defined using HRmax. Some Polar products define maximum heart rate during the Polar Fitness Test, see also HRmax (Polar Fitness Test -based).
- Number of exercise files (with summaries) - 16
- Target zone limits
- Time in target zone
- Distance summaries
- Run Distance
- Polar S1 foot pod™ - opt.
- Speed displayed in pace, or kmph/mph
- Speed/Pace and Distance
- Speed/Pace summaries
- Speed/Pace target zones
- Target pace
- Target pace alarms
- Time and Distanced based interval timer
- Totals mileage, kilocalories, time training
- Trip Odometer
- Polar T31 coded™ transmitter
- Alarm with snooze
- Date and weekday indicator
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- StopWatch - Stopwatch can be used for timing, for instance, recording lap times. In some products, StopWatch tells the total training time.
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm