The BABYBJÖRN Travel Crib Light is already highly acclaimed amongst families around the world. BabyBjörn developed its first travel crib 50 years ago and since then the product development
team has improved the design a number of times. The new 2014 version, still has the same lightweight and comfortable features but with a mesh fabric all the way down to the floor
meaning that parents and little ones can see each other much better. The mattress attachment is enhanced too.
The lightweight construction of the Travel Crib Light makes traveling hassle-free for parents. Weighing less than 11 pounds (including the case), the crib is easy for any adult to carry around the house, pack into a car, or carry through an airport.
Measuring 45 x 31.5 x 25.5 inches (L x W x H), the crib has a uniquely compact design that features a base with slanting edges. This means the crib stands firmly and doesnt wobble, even if little ones are standing up or if older siblings are leaning against it. The see-through mesh panels on the sides allow parents and caregivers to keep an eye on their sleeping tot.
- Easy for any adult to carry after a long day of travel
- Uniquely compact design that features base with slanting edge
- Can stand firmly and does not wobble, even if the little ones are standing up or if older siblings are leaning against it
- See-through mesh panels on sides
- Provides cozy, waterproof sleeping quarters
- Made of soft fabric, insulated mattress is both cozy and roomy, creating restful environment for children
- Unfold frame, no pushing, pulling, or locking of rails is necessary, legs will automatically set and lock in place
- Features safe, Easy-to-Clean materials
- All of fabric and materials used are eko-Tex Standard
- Guaranteed to be safe and free of any harmful substance