|BOB Revolution SE Duallie Jogging Strollers
|The Revolution SE Duallie is perfect for any sport experience. From the zoo to the beach, zip through congested areas and around tight corners with the revolutionary swiveling front wheel or lock it in place for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough. Easy-fold, lightweight design means this BOB is ready to stow, go or roll wherever life moves you.
Out of Stock
The Revolution SE Duallie is perfect for any sport experience. From the zoo to the beach, zip through congested areas and around tight corners with the revolutionary swiveling front wheel or lock it in place for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough. Easy-fold, lightweight design means this BOB is ready to stow, go or roll wherever life moves you. The state-of-the-art suspension ensures babies will have a smooth ride on the journey. If one of your little ones is not quite ready for the roomy, comfortable seat, the Accessory Adapter feature quickly secures a BOB® Infant Car Seat Adapter and a Snack Tray for your toddler.
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seats for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harnesses help keep your children comfortably secure.
- Independent multi-position canopies adjust for protection against the elements. Large viewing windows let you keep an eye on your babies.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pockets. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Weight (Net): 34lb, 15.3kg
- Capacity: 100lb, 45.4kg The maximum weight capacity of the stroller is 100lb (45kg)(occupants plus luggage weight). Maximum occupant height is 44in or (112cm). Do not exceed the maximum weight or height, as stroller will become unstable.
- Frame Materials: High strength chromoly and aluminum.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harnesses.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harnesses / parking brake / wrist strap / seat retention strap.
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupants and cargo. Position 1: 0-50 lbs. Position 2: 51-100 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic tires. Rear 16" x 1.75", Front 12.5" x 1.75".
- Tubes: Pneumatic with schrader valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: High-impact polymer composite.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Canopy Window: 85 sq. in (54.8 sq. cm) clear viewing window.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Swing Arm: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Swivel Knob: Durable steel knob and lock-out pin to convert from "walk" mode to "jog" mode.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knob to fine tune stroller tracking when front wheel is in "jog" mode.
- Storage: 4 interior mesh seat pockets, 2 large pockets on seatbacks and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
A - Wheel Base: Swivel mode 29.25in (74.3cm) / Jogging mode 34.84in (88.5cm)
B - Overall Length: Swivel mode 52.76in (134.0cm) / Jogging mode 58.27in (148.0cm)
C - Handle Bar Height: 41.93in (106.5cm)
D - Width: 30.63in (78.8cm)
E - Interior Seat Width: 12.50in (31.8cm)
F - Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 40.91in (103.9cm) / Jogging mode 44.33in (112.6cm)
G - Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 19.30in (49.0cm) / Jogging mode 20.87in (53.0cm)
H - Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 34.84in (88.5cm) / Jogging mode 39.57in (100.5cm)
I - Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 13.03in (33.1cm) / Jogging mode 11.18in (28.4cm)
The BOB Stroller Warranty
All BOB strollers have a five-year warranty on the frame and one year on small parts and fabric. We warranty our strollers against all defects in material and workmanship.
BOB recommends that your child should be at least 8 weeks old before riding in a BOB stroller. Please note that babies incapable of holding their head up must have additional head and neck support to ride safely and comfortably. For jogging or off-road stroller use, children should be at least 8 months old.
Single-child BOB strollers have a weight limit of 70 lbs/32 kg. Duallie models have a weight limit of 100 lbs/45kg or 50 lbs/22.5 kg. per seat.
ASTM International/Health Canada
All current BOB stroller models have been tested by an independent laboratory to ensure they meet or exceed the stringent stroller safety standards of both ASTM F833-05a and SOR/85-379 (as set forth by Health Canada).
|(Car seat and car seat adapter sold separately)