The heavy-duty understructure of this digital eye-level scale incorporates a
fabricated lever system that is enhanced by precision-ground, pressed-in knife
edges which eleminate friction. This scale also features "at-a-glance" convenience of the battery-powered LCD display.
Display functions include auto off/release of display, automatic zero, and motion detection. With the push of a button, readings appear in pounds OR kilograms. The 6439 features Body Mass Index calculation. The platform cover is easily removed for cleaning. Metric only models and handpost are also available.
- Capacity: 400 lb x 0.2 lb (180 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Selectable weighing units
- Push button and keypad tare
- Includes NEW Detecto 758C indicator (click here for specs)
- Body Mass Index feature
- RS-232 interface
- Automatic display lock
- Platform: 10-1/2 x 14-1/2 inches
- Scale Height: 59 inches
- Display: 0.7 inch high contrast LCD
- Power: 6 "C" alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter
Detecto 758C Indicator for Digital Medical Scales
Detecto digital medical scales come standard with the enhanced 758C weight display. The new 758C includes a standard serial port for data output to a printer or a PC-based EMR (electronic medical record) software program. With the new time/date feature, the scale can send the weight, time, date, BMI (Body Mass Index), and height directly to a printer or a PC. New black ABS plastic end caps have been added to the 758C further improving the overall appearance of each scale.
The ability to print or save weight data with the 758C is a real time saving device for clinics, doctor's offices, long-term care facilities, and other medical institutions. For example, in long-term care facilities and nursing homes, the assessment of patients' weight is crucial to reimbursement from Medicare/Medicaid. Monitoring and documenting of weight is also important to renal departments, weight loss clinics, and other specialized departments.
Serial Connectivity Provides:
- Output to Printer -- print BMI, weight, time and date
- Send Data to PC -- excellent for medical record keeping
- Display: Liquid Crystal, Reflective Type
- Enclosure: Painted Steel
- Keypad: 19 key, color coded, sealed membrane
- BMI Range: 15.0 to 60.0
- Height Range: 3 to 7 feet (90 to 215 cm)
- Sensitivity: 1.2 µV/d
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, maximum
- Accuracy: Class III
- Power: 6 “C” size Alkaline or Nickel-Cadium cells (not included) or optional AC adapter
- Temperature Range: +14 to +104 °F / -10 to +40 °C
all Medical Scales