This sturdy, but lightweight, scale offers a wide range of versatility. It can
be used with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs or as a stand-on scale, and its
sloped ramps offer versatility by allowing loading from either side. The 6550's
vertical fold-up feature and heavy-duty wheels contribute to its ease of
mobility and lack of needed storage space.
With the 6550, tare weight may be either preset or keyed in directly and the patient's weight is automatically displayed. The digital display makes it easy to view from wide angles. The large, easily accessed weighing platform and low angle ramps make the 6550 ideal for patient comfort and security.
- Capacity: 1000 lb x 0.2 lbs (450 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Includes NEW Detecto 758C indicator (click here for specs)
- Body Mass Index feature
- RS-232 interface
- Easy storage - Column folds down and latches securely into position, ready for transport
- Easy transport - Unit may be lifted and stored or transported in an upright position
- Platform: 31.7 x 30 inch wide with nonskid removable mat, entrance and exit mats
- Display: 0.7 inch high contrast LCD display for wall or table mount
- Power: 6 "C" alkaline batteries or AC adapter
Vertical fold-up storage requires minimal floor space and allows easy transportation in four different directions
alL Wheelchair Scales
Detecto 758C Indicator for Digital Medical Scales
Detecto digital medical scales come standard with the enhanced 758C weight display. The new 758C includes a standard serial port for data output to a printer or a PC-based EMR (electronic medical record) software program. With the new time/date feature, the scale can send the weight, time, date, BMI (Body Mass Index), and height directly to a printer or a PC. New black ABS plastic end caps have been added to the 758C further improving the overall appearance of each scale.
The ability to print or save weight data with the 758C is a real time saving device for clinics, doctor's offices, long-term care facilities, and other medical institutions. For example, in long-term care facilities and nursing homes, the assessment of patients' weight is crucial to reimbursement from Medicare/Medicaid. Monitoring and documenting of weight is also important to renal departments, weight loss clinics, and other specialized departments.
Serial Connectivity Provides:
- Output to Printer -- print BMI, weight, time and date
- Send Data to PC -- excellent for medical record keeping
- Display: Liquid Crystal, Reflective Type
- Enclosure: Painted Steel
- Keypad: 19 key, color coded, sealed membrane
- BMI Range: 15.0 to 60.0
- Height Range: 3 to 7 feet (90 to 215 cm)
- Sensitivity: 1.2 µV/d
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, maximum
- Accuracy: Class III
- Power: 6 “C” size Alkaline or Nickel-Cadium cells (not included) or optional AC adapter
- Temperature Range: +14 to +104 °F / -10 to +40 °C