all Handrail Scales
Heavy-duty, yet lightweight, the 6856 bariatric scale's balanced design makes it
easy to move. The 6856 is engineered specifically for weighing obese and
unsteady patients and features a 24" (610mm) square, low-profile platform with non-skid surface and sturdy handrails with padded grips.
The digital indicator is the industry's most advanced, with easy-to-use "quick weigh" keys, plus Body Mass Index calculation. The auto-zero function ensures accurate weight each time without having to press the zero key; the display "hold" feature retains weight so you can attend to the patient first, then record the weight. Powered by your choice of either batteries or AC adapter, the 6856 also has an auto-off function to conserve energy.
- Capacity: 800 lbs x 0.2 lbs (360 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Includes NEW Detecto 750 indicator
- Highly accurate digital weight display
- Body Mass Index feature
- RS-232 interface
- Extra strength wrap-around tubular stainless steel handrails
- LCD weight display which can be read from either side of the platform
- Large heavy-duty rubber wheels and the scale tips back for easy transporting
- Skid-proof and soft, but durable black rubber mat
- Platform Size: 24 x 24 inches (610 x 610 mm)
- Power: AC adapter or 6 "AA" size alkaline batteries
- Display: 0.7" / 18 mm high-contrast, 7-segment LCD with Body Mass Index, On/Off button, Lb/Kg, Hold/Release, Zero, Automatic Zero
- Display Functions: Auto power off, Hold/release of display, Motion detection
Power x 3 with the new 750 Weight Display
The new Detecto 750 weighing indicator is the perfect weight display for all applications. The recharging circuitry is “Built-In” to the 750 display. Utilizing the AC-adapter and installing Ni-Cad “AA” batteries, you can have a truly free standing scale in any office environment.
- Operate up to 250 hours on new alkaline batteries.
- Operate up to 100 hours on NiCad batteries before recharging. (Recharging time is approximately 8 hours and the scale can be operated during this time.)