all Handrail Scales
Engineered specifically for weighing obese and unsteady patients, Detecto's 6868
portable high-capacity scales feature a flip-down seat allowing weighing in a
standing or sitting position. Sturdy handrails with padded foam hand grips, a
non-skid rubber mat, and an extra wide platform adds comfort to the weighing of
obese patients and those requiring assistance.
- Capacity: 800 lb x 0.2 lb (360 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Includes NEW Detecto 750 indicator
- Body Mass Index feature
- RS-232 interface
- Platform: 34 x 32 inches
- Power: Optional AC adapter or 6 "AA" size alkaline batteries
- Weight Display: 0.7 inch high-contrast, 7-segment LCD with Body Mass Index, On/Off button, Lb/Kg, Hold/Release, Zero, Automatic Zero
- Display Functions: Auto power off, Hold/release of display, Motion detection
||The 6868's unique flip seat adds comfort to the weighing of obese patients and those requiring special assistance. When finished, simply raise it up for those who prefer standing during weighing
||The 6868 tips back for easy transporting. The large diameter wheels and handrail make it easy to move from place to place. The compact design permits the scale to fit through doors and into patients' rooms for easy weighing (requires door opening greater than 32" / 813mm wide).
Power x 3 with the new 750 Weight Display
The new Detecto 750 weighing indicator is the perfect weight display for all applications. The recharging circuitry is “Built-In” to the 750 display. Utilizing the AC-adapter and installing Ni-Cad “AA” batteries, you can have a truly free standing scale in any office environment.
- Operate up to 250 hours on new alkaline batteries.
- Operate up to 100 hours on NiCad batteries before recharging. (Recharging time is approximately 8 hours and the scale can be operated during this time.)