Weighing in at less that 100 pounds and featuring built-in handles and wheels, the "Roll-A-Weigh" can be moved wherever you need it. Whether's it's multiple weighing locations at a single facility or a stationary location. The "Roll-A-Weigh" gives you portability, ease of use and accuracy.
Designed for weighing "on-the-move", this portable scale features a 758C digital weight indicator that can be mounted on the scale, or remotely on a wall, or desk for convenient viewing. Setup is simple and quick with the "Roll-A-Weigh's" self-aligning feet and top side EZ Level adjustment. Heavy-duty construction, large safety plate platform with integral ramp, and the 500 or 1,000 lb capacity makes this the perfect scale for weighing patients in manual or power wheelchairs, dialysis patients, or walk-ons.
- CR-500D: 500 lb x .2 lb and 225 kg .1 kg
- CR-1000D: 1000 lb x 0.5 lb and 450 kg x .2 kg
- Includes NEW Detecto 758C indicator (click here for specs)
- Body Mass Index feature
- RS-232 interface
- Integral handles make it easy to lift and lower into position.
- Built-in wheels permit the scale to be rolled anywhere it's needed
- The 758C indicator can be mounted on the side of the scale and read from above.
- The indicator is removable for remote wall or desk mounting and includes a 10' (3m) cable
- Display: 0.7" high-contrast
LCD for wall or table mount
- Power source: 6 "C" size batteries or optional AC adapter
- Platform: 30" L x 30" W x 2 1/2" H smooth deck with rubber mat and integral wheel stop
- Dimensions: 30" L
x 40" W x 4 1/2" H
Detecto 758C Indicator for Digital Medical Scales
Detecto digital medical scales come standard with the enhanced 758C weight display. The new 758C includes a standard serial port for data output to a printer or a PC-based EMR (electronic medical record) software program. With the new time/date feature, the scale can send the weight, time, date, BMI (Body Mass Index), and height directly to a printer or a PC. New black ABS plastic end caps have been added to the 758C further improving the overall appearance of each scale.
The ability to print or save weight data with the 758C is a real time saving device for clinics, doctor's offices, long-term care facilities, and other medical institutions. For example, in long-term care facilities and nursing homes, the assessment of patients' weight is crucial to reimbursement from Medicare/Medicaid. Monitoring and documenting of weight is also important to renal departments, weight loss clinics, and other specialized departments.
Serial Connectivity Provides:
- Output to Printer -- print BMI, weight, time and date
- Send Data to PC -- excellent for medical record keeping
- Display: Liquid Crystal, Reflective Type
- Enclosure: Painted Steel
- Keypad: 19 key, color coded, sealed membrane
- BMI Range: 15.0 to 60.0
- Height Range: 3 to 7 feet (90 to 215 cm)
- Sensitivity: 1.2 µV/d
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, maximum
- Accuracy: Class III
- Power: 6 “C” size Alkaline or Nickel-Cadium cells (not included) or optional AC adapter
- Temperature Range: +14 to +104 °F / -10 to +40 °C
Compare all Wheelchair Scales