PureTone™ Cardiology Stethoscope
The Doctors Research Group PureTone™ Cardiology stethoscope provides the best acoustics available via a dual lumen tube and a double-sided chest piece. The chest piece design enhances the acoustic response found in the PureTone Cardiology Stethoscope, delivering supreme accuracy for those who place precision first.
- Double-lumen tubing
- Rotating binaurals
- DRG antimicrobial stethoscope diaphragm -- durable, chemically inert and acoustically sensitive. Innovative C Flex material allows the user to capture a continuous range of low and high frequency sounds. Soft, non-chill texture offers more comfort for the patient.
- Stainless steel chest piece. is equipped with both adult and pediatric-sized diaphragms; also features the added convenience of a traditional bell.
- External Noise Reduction (ENR) Tube Technology. Stainless steel springs encapsulated in Neoprene isolate the internal air columns from outside disturbances. This patented technology acts to minimize external noise to provide for purer auscultation sounds.
- Anti-Slip ring provides high-friction points intended to create greater stability when wearing a stethoscope.
- GELseal eartips to ensure an acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset ergonomically configured for ease-of-use
- SafeSEAL antimicrobial soft diaphragm suppresses the growth of bacteria and mold, is designed to improve acoustics, and is warm to the touch.
- Convenient ID tag
- Available in black or navy with 27 inch tubing
- Five-year warranty