PureTone™ Traditional Stethoscope
The original Doctors Research Group PureTone stethoscope with external noise reduction technology and stainless steel chest piece.
- Single-lumen tubing
- Stainless steel chest piece. equipped with both adult and pediatric-sized diaphragms -- with the added convenience of a traditional bell.
- DRG antimicrobial stethoscope diaphragm -- durable, chemically inert and acoustically sensitive. Innovative C-flex material allows the user to capture a continuous range of low and high frequency sounds.
- Soft, non-chill texture for a more comfortable patient experience
- External Noise Reduction (ENR) Tube Technology. Stainless steel springs encapsulated in Neoprene isolate the internal air columns from outside disturbances. This patented technology acts to minimize external noise to provide for purer auscultation sounds.
- Anti-Slip ring provides high-friction points intended to create greater stability when wearing a stethoscope.
- GELseal eartips to ensure an acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset ergonomically configured for ease-of-use
- SafeSEAL antimicrobial soft diaphragm suppresses the growth of bacteria and mold, is designed to improve acoustics, and is warm to the touch.
- Convenient ID tag
- Five -year warranty