A true, one-handed travel system.
- one hand to carry
- one hand to unfold
- one hand to secure car seat
- one hand to push
Safe click-n-lock base
Airless, all-terrain tires that never go flat
Don't struggle to carry your baby in the infant car seat.
The GoGo BabyZ Infant Cruizer AT is so maneuverable and convenient you can take it anywhere - restaurants, the drug store, doctor's office, taxis, trains and more.
The Infant Cruizer grows with your child.
When ready, replace the infant seat adaptor with a toddler seat adaptor (sold separately). Your child will “travel in style.”
The Go-Go Babyz Infant Cruizer is the newest travel system on the market which provides a convenient and comfortable way to transport your baby without taking him or her out of the infant cart seat.
The Infant Cruizer is a fantastically convenient accessory for parents who travel with small children, frequently or otherwise. Its compact design, easy push, and car seat compatibility reduce the need for a stroller on short or long-distance voyages. The Infant Cruizer's fold up design and telescoping handle save a TON of space over full size strollers.
The Infant Cruizer is compatible with specific infant car seat models (see below). We will be releasing more adaptors as we go in order to make the Infant Cruizer compatible with as many infant seats as possible. In addition, we plan to release our toddler adaptor early 2008
Each adaptor for infant car seats allows you to 'snap' the carrier into the Infant Cruizer just as you would the car seat base.
The Infant Cruizer is currently compatible with:
- Graco Snugride
- Graco Safe Seat (Step 1)
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio
- Britax Companion
- Combi Centre DX
- Safe click-n-lock base
- 12" wheels provide smooth ride on a variety of surfaces
- Tilt back capability makes it easy to go up or down curbs & stairs without lifting
- Can easily be lifted by infant seat handle for safe travel on escalators
- Baby has all the comforts of their infant seat
- Easy to “rock” baby to sleep
- Long-lasting airless all terrain tires that never go flat
- Certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturer's Association (JPMA)