|Kettler Baby Products - Kettrikes Tricycles - Free Shipping
|German-built Kettler trikes and push bikes have literally won awards over and over again for craftsmanship and quality. By integrating the highest standards and research, Kettler has designed toys for children that are safe, comfortable and a lot of fun to use.
|Kettler 8839-590 Air Navigator Kettrike Tricycle
The Kettrike Air Navigator Tricycle is a truly revolutionary concept in a tricycle. You can lock the front wheel, let the child rest his or feet on the pedals, and provide both steering and power from the rear, or let them do it. The pedals won't turn until the child puts pressure on them, thanks to Kettler's patented freewheeling/coasting system. The Kettrike Air Navigator is built like a tank and has every feature imaginable: Kettler's patented 3-in-1 auto-freewheel coasting pedal system, patented quik-adjust frame with low step through design, oversized tubeless air tires on German-made ball bearings. The Kettler Air Navigator is a tricycle that's designed to last through generations. Huge 400-pound weight limit.
- Tri-wheel steering KETTRIKE® navigation system
- Quick-Adjust™ frame with multiple frame adjustments
- Parental Control™ steering lock system locks handlebars into place for parental guidance and steering with pushbar
- Auto-Freewheel™ allows children to rest their feet on the pedals while parents guide them with the optional pushbar
- Komfy-Ride™ air tires for superior performance, road gripping traction and responsive maneuvering
- Tipping rear bucket sturdy enough to haul even sand
- Push Bar Included
- Tandem adaptable with insert.
|Kettler 8838-399 Oceana Kettrike Tricycle
The low center of gravity, wide rubberized tread with 9-inch front and 6.5-inch back tires, and steel frame make the Kettler Oceana Kettrike virtually tip-proof. All Kettrike Kettrikes® include a scratch and fade resistant synthetic powder coat that will keep them looking sharp through years of riding. The Kettrike Oceana features include a comfortable, 4 Position, adjustable high back seat with a "S" type frame that has 5 adjustable positions to grow with your child, slip-resistant pedals and rear step plate. (Tandem Adaptable for additional riders!)
- Patented Limited Turn Radius - Internal mechanism restricts front wheel from turning more than 45 degrees left or right, reducing the danger of tipping
- Patented Quick-Adjust™"S" Frame - 5 frame adjustments
- MaxTread™ Wheel with our long lasting dual layer safety tread wheel pattern
- Patented locking steering wheel mechanism
- Safety Pushbar included
- High Carbon Steel Frame with a fade resistant polyester powder coat finish
- Tandem Adaptable (Patented), Only the Kettrike “S” Frame trikes accepts optional Tandem Insert to add up to 3 more seats!
- Ages: 1-5 years.
- Weight Limit: 400 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25" x 20" x 21".
|Kettler 8152-799 Kettrike Alana Tricycle with Pushbar
The Kettler name has been synonymous with top-quality wheel toys for kids for more than 40 years, and the Kettler Alana Tricycle is no exception to the Kettler quality and design standards. The frame is constructed with high-carbon steel to last a lifetime and a fade-resistant polyester powder-coat finish with sturdy molded plastic components. Designed to grow with your child, the brightly colored Alana Trike will provide your child with years of fun through multiple stages of development from one year old through six years old. With the included removable chrome-plated push bar, the Alana Trike evolves from a parent-directed ride-on toy to an independently operated tricycle, all the while growing in size along with your child.
The Alana Trike has a four-position telescoping frame with a one bolt release so it can grow with your child or be used by multiple children. The four-position adjustable high-back seat with a handhold is appropriate and supportive enough for one year olds and sturdy for rough riding four year olds. The parent-operated chrome plated push bar allows kids to ride and enjoy the trike long before they learn to pedal, as young as 12 months old or as soon as they can grip the handles. The push bar makes the trike a great stroller alternative for eager and active one year olds who don't like being passive passengers.
As your child grows he or she will be able to reach and operate the pedals, first with the guidance of an adult helping with the push bar, and eventually on his or her own. Pedaling the trike helps kids build confidence and leg strength as they explore independently. Designed to be safe for young riders, the Alana has wide synthetic MaxXtread tires that provide excellent traction for all-terrain riding and are super stable. The trike has a low center of gravity and limited turn radius steering that restricts the handlebars and front wheel from turning more than 45 degrees to the left or right, radically reducing the danger of tipping over. The trike is also equipped with a fun rear-tipping bucket that is great for both carrying and collecting supplies and is easy to remove and clean when necessary. The Kettler Alana Tricycle is a standout toy for both its quality and its longevity.
What's in the Box?
- Recommended ages: 1 to 6 years old
- Four-position telescoping frame with one bolt release
- Four-position adjustable high-back seat with hand hold
- Chrome-plated push bar included
- High-carbon steel frame
- Fade-resistant polyester powder-coat finish
- Limited turn radius steering device
- Synthetic MaxTread tires
- Removable tipping bucket
- Nine-inch front tire
- Six-inch back tires
- Dimensions: 26 x 29 x 18 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight limit: 100 pounds
- Assembly required
Tricycle and components, chrome-plated pushbar
Three-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Sloopy Kettrike Tricycle
The Kettler Sloopy Kettrike is a true warrior when it comes to speed and agility. Piloted by a unique steering function, the Sloopy is propelled in an opposite direction to which the handles are operated. Disguise your escape to the enemy by pushing the handle to the right and veering off to the left! And, in doing so, the whole vehicle "banks" with you - just like a motor cycle.
- Safety-Trax™ Wheel. Long lasting dual layer safety tread wheel pattern. (12" front - Rubber strip through middle of synthetic rubber tires & 8" rear tires - Synthetic Rubber).
- 5 Year Anti-Fade Guarantee. Fully computerized state-of-the-art pre-metal preparation process, and multi-step, high quality lead proof and environmentally safe and water based powder coat.
- Ages 3 years and up
- Weight Limit: 100 lbs
- Dimensions: 37.5 x 25 x 17 inches
- Warranty: 3 years