An entire Lipid pro.le in just two minutes! That’s a turn-around time that can dramatically improve patient care and caseload e.ciency. The Lipid Panel for use with the CardioChek PA point of care instrument o.ers a fast, easy and convenient method for point of care and large-scale testing of high blood cholesterol and other lipids, a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease. With one test strip, you get values for total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and triglycerides plus a calculated LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol/HDL ratio. So in two minutes, following NCEP revised ATP III guidelines, you’re able to use the information to assist in diagnosis and treatment (or referral) decisions.
Advantages of the Lipid Panel
Lipid panel for use with CardioCheck PA blood testing system, 15 count.
- Enhanced patient compliance to medications and lifestyle changes
- Single .ngerstick – only 1 drop of blood for all three tests
- Results in only 2 minutes – helps increase patient .ow and e.ciency
- Immediate feedback – counsel patients at the point-of-care
- Battery-operated, portable device – easy to use and transport
- Convenient package size – 15 test strips per vial
- No refrigeration required – long shelf-life at room temperature
- FDA-cleared, CLIA-waived, CE-marked
Range: Total Cholesterol: 100-400 mg/dL (2.59-10.36 mmol/L).
HDL Cholesterol: 15-100 mg/dL (0.39-2.59 mmol/L).
Triglycerides: 50-500 mg/dL (0.56-5.65 mmol/L).
Time: about 2 minutes.
Sample: 40 µL whole blood (fingerstick or venous).
Analyzer: CardioChek PA only.