*Holiday Sale 10% Off Any Product
Use Code "TENTEN" in Cart.
- Omron NEU-022V Portable Compressor Nebulizer with $20 Mail in Rebate
Visit the non Mobile Site
|Omron's smallest and most compact nebulizer for individuals with Asthma, COPD, or other respiratory disorders. This new portable MicroAir Nebulizer weighs only 6 ounces including the 2 "AA batteries!
Omrons smallest and most compact nebulizer for individuals with Asthma, COPD, or other respiratory disorders. This new portable MicroAir Nebulizer weighs only 6 ounces including the 2 AA batteries!
The electronic Vibrating Mesh Technology (VMT) creates a dense therapeutic aerosol that assures effective and efficient delivery of medication. This Omron nebulizer can be used with undiluted medication and can cut treatment time to under two minutes.
This revolutionary new nebulizer is totally silent and operates in virtually any position, which simplifies treatment, especially with infants and children. Any standard sized aerosol mask or mouthpiece can be used with the NEU-022V nebulizer.
The NEU-022V nebulizer can operate continuously for over four hours (about 40-50 treatments) on two AA batteries. The metal alloy mesh cap is durable and resistant to corrosion and free patient instruction video demonstrates proper care and cleaning techniques.
- Electronic Vibrating Mesh Technology creates a dense therapeutic aerosol
- Metal allow mesh for durability
- Delivers medication to the last drop
- Universal adapter for masks and T-Pieces
- Lightweight, 6 ounces with 2 AA batteries
- Low power consumption, 4 hours of continuous operation on alkaline batteries (batteries sold separately)
Smallest size of any electronic nebulizer
- Detachable nebulizer head for easy cleaning
- Alternative to Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
- Hard shell carrying case included
- Tubeless and cordless operation provides unmatched portability and ease of use
- Delivers medication to the last drop to maximize benefit of treatment
- Delivers undiluted medications to shorten treatment time
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol®, Alupent®, Brokosol®, Isuprel®, Pulmicort Respules®, Proventil®, Ventolin®, Xopenex®, DuoNeb® and Intal®
- User Manual