*Holiday Sale 10% Off Any Product
Use Code "TENTEN" in Cart.
- Chatillon DMG-200 Job Task Analyzer, 200 lb x 1 lb
Visit the non Mobile Site
|MSE100 muscle strength evaluator combines low cost and an ergonomic design with a large ½" high LCD display and digital accuracy. Easy to operate, its four-button keypad controls all measurement functions. Measures instantaneous push or pull forces
Gauges come with handle and carrying case Only
This hand-held dynamometer lets you objectively measure manual muscle strength and functional task requirements for almost any application. Offers full portability and ease of use for a fraction of the cost of expensive computer controlled systems.
Available in 200 lbf and 500 lbf capacities, these rugged mechanical instruments accurately measure (±0.5% FS) instantaneous push or pull forces generated by the test subject. A calibrated dial shows instantaneous force. An easy-to-use peak force switch freezes the pointer at the maximum force for simple identification and analysis. Gauges come complete with attachments for both job task analysis and muscle strength testing.
- Easy to Use, Durable Construction
- Tensile or Compression Testing
- Intrinsically Safe
- Two Capacities 200 lbf & 500 lbf
- Push or Pull Operations
- Tare Ring
- Peak Capture
- Universal Mounting Plate
- NIST Calibration with Data
- Physical Medicine
Accurately measure and document musculoskeletal strength to determine patient condition and serially track progress. Evaluate individual muscle groups in flexion/extension, enternal/external rotation, plantar flexion, dorsi flexion and abduction/adduction
- Occupational medicine
Conduct job task analysis, ergonomic analysis, and ADA compliance evaluations. Measure actual push, pull and lift forces of a particular job task, then quantitatively evaluate an individuals ability to perform each task. Ensure an employees ability to work following an injury.
- Sports Medicine
Objectively quantify an athletes muscoskeletal force output. Evaluate and document the effectiveness of a prescribed training program. Serially track each patients progress.
- Accuracy:± 0.5% of full scale
- Overload capacity: 110% of rated capacity
- Maximum Overload: 150% of rated capacity
- Tare Capacity: 10% of rated capacity
- Dial Resolution : 0.5% of full scale
- Deflection: 10mm (0.394) at full scale
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 110°F (5°C to 45°C)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Instrument Weight: 4.7 lbs. (2.12 kg)
- Shipping Weight with Case : 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg) approximate