LifeSource UA-787V Quick Response Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Easy Cuff
Irregular Heartbeat Feature provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs.
The Quick Response with EasyCuff feature gives fast and accurate blood pressure readings on a large, easy to read display screen while retaining the last 30 blood pressure and pulse rate measurements in memory.
The EasyCuff Feature, the latest innovation in cuff design from AND Medical Products. With its unique semi-hard shell construction, the cuff readily conforms to the shape of your upper arm for a quick and proper fit.
- Simultaneous readout of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- Stores last 30 blood pressure and pulse rate measurements in memory
- EasyCuff size is two inches larger than the standard medium cuff to fit more arm sizes
- Standard cuff fits arm sizes 7.5 to 14.2 inches in circumference
- Large, easy to read 20mm digital display
- Large-print instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Four week blood pressure logbook included
- Extra large digital display
- One button operation
- Quiet operation
- Latex free
- Professional accuracy at home
- The only home monitor to to have 510(k) clearance for the ability to measure blood pressure and pulse rate even when an irregular heartbeat occurs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
**The UA-787V Quick Response with EasyCuffTM feature received its FDA 510(k) clearance for the ability to measure blood pressure and pulse rate even when an irregular heartbeat occurs, becoming the only home monitor to have 510(k) clearance on this feature. The American Heart Association reports that up to 2 million people suffer from atrial fibrillation and an additional 6.5 million people have arrhythmias. With the 510(k) clearance, the UA-787V becomes the perfect blood pressure monitor for everyone including those with an irregular heartbeat who would otherwise have no reliable means of monitoring their blood pressure.