The UA-704 Mini Manual Inflate is an innovative blood pressure monitor that incorporates digital blood pressure technology and advanced features in a small, compact design. Included with this hand-held monitor is LifeSources Irregular Heartbeat feature which allows those who have an irregular heartbeat a reliable method of taking their blood pressure at home.
A manual inflate monitor such as the LifeSource UA-704 offers an economical solution to those who need an accurate way to monitor their blood pressure, but without the expense of an automatic inflate unit. In addition, this energy efficient monitor can perform approximately 2,000 measurements with just one AA battery (included).
- New mini size fits in the palm of your hand
- One button operation
- Affordable and reliable
- Space Saver design is ideal for travel
- Irregular Heartbeat Feature
- Requires only one AA battery (included)
- Standard cuff fits are sizes 7.5 to 12.2 inches in circumference
- Large cuff available separately
- Manual inflation with inflator bulb
- Large print instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Latex free
- Professional accuracy
- Includes 4 week blood pressure logbook
- Limited Lifetime warranty