Secas newest bariatric scale! The Seca 684 combo handrail Scale / chair Scale / wheelchair scale has a fold up seat so the scale can be used as a handrail scale, a chair scale, a wheelchair scale and a bariatric scale. Its huge 800 lb capacity makes it ideal for use as a bariatric scale, and the seat and handrails make weighing elderly or unstable patients safe and comfortable.
When used as a handrail scale, the stable handrail provides a safe hold for persons having difficulty standing. Seca has engineered the handrails to account for weight leaning on the rail, ensuring a safe and comfortable weighing experience.
When used as a chair scale with the seat down, the 684 provides a comfortable solution especially for patients with circulatory trouble. For convenience, the seat can be mounted on either side. And, for ease of use, the seat can be folded or raised with only one hand.
When used as a wheelchair scale, the weight of the wheelchair is simply tared away with the pre-TARE function. Special design consideration has been placed with regard to the large 80 x 85 cm platform -- it is easy to roll the wheelchair on, and a barrier for the front wheels of the wheelchair provide additional safety.
- Capacity: 800 lbs / 360 kg
- Graduations: 0.2 lb / 100 gm
- Easy to read display - display swivels at hip level
- Hold function - weighing result is displayed after the patient has left the scale
- Damping function ensures precise results -- compensates for patient movement
- Non slip rubber tread on base and handrails for patient safety
- Integrated wheels for mobility
- Functions: tare, hold, pre-tare, damping
- Product Dimensions (HxWxD): 40-1/2 x 36 x 44-5/8 inches (910 x 1100 x 965 mm)
- Base Dimensions: 31 x 44 inches (80 x 85 cm)
- Power supply: AC adapter
- Warranty: 2 years