The MedWeigh MS-2300 digital wheelchair scale features two rails and a remote LCD weighing indicator that can be wall or table mounted. The water resistant LCD display is simple to read, even from a distance, and features four feature buttons: On/Zero/Off, Tare, Weighing Unit, and Weight Hold.
The MedWeigh MS-2300 wheelchair scale is powered with the (included) AC adapter or rechargeable batteries. Use the MedWeigh MS-2300 digital wheelchair scale in either a fixed location or use as a portable scale. A low battery indicator displays on the LCD when the rechargeable battery is low.
- Capacity: 660 lbs (300 kg)
- Readability: 0.5 lbs (200 g)
- Weighs in kilograms, pounds or pounds:ounces
- Features BMI (body mass index function)
- Full range tare allows you to deduct the weight of the wheelchair
- On/Zero/Off, Tare, Unit and Weight Hold functions
- 1 inch LCD display with 4-1/2 active digits
- Power: Rechargeable battery (15 V, 300mA) or included AC Adapter
- Base dimensions: 47-1/4 x 6 x 4 inches (1200 x 150 x 94 mm)
- Display Dimensions: 11 x 3 x 1 inch (270 x 80 x 30 mm)
- 1 year warranty