An ergonomic redesign of the classic compass, the Highgear TrailPilot 2 is mounted in a carabiner for easy connection to a belt or backpack. The liquid-filled analog compass helps you navigate your way in the backcountry.
The TrailPilot 2 also sports a digital thermometer with a working range of 14 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, the thermometer includes a Celsius display setting.
- Liquid-filled analog map compass with set declination
- Digital thermometer, user selectable °F or °C display
- Working range –4°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C )
- Carabiner clip
- 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” x 3/8” (8.9 x 6.4 x 1cm)
- 1.5oz (42.5g)
- Consumer serviceable battery (1 SR1120W)