The DadGear Backpack was designed in the spirit of hiking packs from our native Colorado. This rugged backpack maintains our standard of excellence for our diaper bags. We hired one of the nation's premier expedition backpack designers in Boulder, Colorado to assist us in creating an unmatched backpack. By working together, we were able to combine great looks and superior functionality with features similar to the rest our product line.
- Our quick-access wipes window - bottom of the front of the pack that integrates with our award-winning, refillable wipes container.
- Two large pockets with numerous sections and organization that make it easy to find your essentials.
- Two bottle pockets accessible from the exterior - large enough to hold up to 2 bottles on each side or even a large container for the parent on the go.
- Changing pad (included).
- At the top of the pack, we have a revolutionary feature we call the "diaper hammock." This pocket keeps diapers from getting lost in the bottom of the pack and allows for easy access when changing your child.
- Efficient, spacious main compartment - we designed the largest pocket in this pack like luggage. It has a clamshell opening, so accessing items at the bottom of a full bag is easy. As a result, you can find what you need without disrupting your organized packing job.
- Large sized pack - we designed this pack to fit a man's frame with an 18" tall back panel. It is one of very few, if not the only, diaper backpacks sized large enough for either parent.
- Unmatched quality - we ensure our quality standards are met by using high quality, large zippers with dual pulls on nearly every pocket, heavy-duty fabrics, and durable hardware.