This new revolutionary HRM has the ability to continuously and accurately measure your heart rate without the need to wear a cumbersome strap around your chest area. It uses blue light LED technology which obtains your heart rate through a tiny sensor positioned against your finger using a small and light finger strap.
Now watching your heart rate while you exercise is a simple and comfortable process which allows you to safely increase or decrease your exercise intensity.
This HRM could also be used as part of a physician advised in-home exercise program for cardiac rehabilitation. The memory feature allows you to enter your own profile info, and allows you to download exercise data to any PC. Your preferred physician can analyze the data and make adjustments to your exercise program, if necessary. This HRM makes living a normal life again with confidence fairly simple
- First continuous watch type heart rate monitor without a cumbersome chest strap
- Up-to-date objective heart rate data collection for prescribed off-site exercise program
- Improved communication between the clinical staff, physician, and the director thru the availability of the exercise data to be recorded on a computer
- No application of any type of gel
- Increase in patient’s comfort and confidence in the rehabilitation program
- Comfortable and confident patients are happier and more likely to recommend your center to others