The ORIGINAL SleepSack™ Wearable Blanket now with an adjustable, removable swaddle feature. The 2-in-1 SleepSack™ Swaddle hugs your baby to prevent the startle reflex - allowing your little one to sleep more soundly. The SleepSack™ Swaddle replaces loose blankets for safer sleep and allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.
The SleepSack™ wearable blanket carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" First Candle/SIDS Alliance gold seal!
The Sleepy Sheep Print is only available while supplies last.
- THE 2-in-1 SleepSack™ Swaddle allows you to swaddle from birth, but also allows you to move the swaddle feature down for arms out.
- Stay-Fixed™ Velcro® loops secure swaddle to wearable blanket for optimal performance and peace of mind.
- Swaddle feature can be removed once baby is done swaddling and the wearable blanket can be used alone.
- THE wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" First Candle/SIDS Alliance gold seal.
- Reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won’t pinch baby’s skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip.
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of rebreathing into sleeve.
- New adorable embroidery message on chest reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Slips on easily over a regular sleeper or diaper.
- Machine washable and dryable with like colors.
- Available in Pink Sleepy Sheep Print, Blue Sleepy Sheep Print and Cream.
- Made of 100% interlock cotton.
- iParenting Award winner and HOT award winner!
- NAPPA Gold Award Winner!
- 2008 Innovation Award for Consumer Safety from the Home Safety Council
14" - 19"
Birth to 5 lbs
19" - 23"
6 - 12lbs.
Made of 100% Cotton
Our 100% cotton is great for use in warmer temperatures. Machine wash with like colors.
The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission warns against the use of loose bedding in the crib. Bedding that bunches up or contours around a baby’s mouth or nose can cause dangerous rebreathing of carbon dioxide.
For best performance, safety and peace of mind, make sure the two HALO® Stay-Fixed™ Velcro® loops on the wearable blanket are always fastened to the lower portion of the swaddle after washing and before each use.
A percentage of every SleepSack™ wearable blanket and SleepSack™ swaddle sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance to support SIDS research and education.
For more information on how to reduce the risk of SIDS and other safety information, contact First Candle/SIDS Alliance at 1-800-221-7437 or visit their website at www.firstcandle.org.