The SleepSack™ wearable blanket reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome. The SleepSack™ wearable blanket allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.
The SleepSack™ wearable blanket replaces loose blankets for safer sleep. It's the wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" gold seal from First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
New to the collection is our beautiful applique in each motif; daisies, dog and barnyard.
- THE wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" gold seal from First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
- Reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won’t pinch baby’s skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip.
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of rebreathing into sleeve.
- New embroidered message on chest reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Slips on easily over a regular sleeper or diaper.
- Machine washable and dryable with like colors.
- Available in Soft Pink with Flowers, Baby Blue with Cars and Baby Yellow with Animals.
- Made of 100% flame-retardent polyester fleece.
- iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner!
||0 - 6 months
||23" - 26"
||10 - 18 lbs.
||6 to 12 months
||26” to 30”
||16 lbs to 24 lbs
||12 to 18 months
||30” to 35”
||22 lbs to 28 lbs
Our super-soft, micro-fleece is great for the colder climates, but it offers superior breathability, making it perfect for year round use. Machine wash with like colors. 100% polyester. Flame retardant.
The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission warns against the use of loose bedding in the crib. Bedding that bunches up or contours around a baby’s mouth or nose can cause dangerous rebreathing of carbon dioxide.
A percentage of every SleepSack™ wearable blanket and SleepSack™ swaddle sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance to support SIDS research and education.
For more information on how to reduce the risk of SIDS and other safety information, contact First Candle/SIDS Alliance at 1-800-221-7437 or visit their website at www.firstcandle.org