Even slight changes in air density, water grains, and density altitude can dramatically affect a machine’s performance. With the added ability to easily measure and track these and other critical factors, such as absolute pressure, temperature, humidity, wind speed and barometric pressure, the Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker arms racers with the accurate weather data needed to make those last minute jetting or tuning decisions.
Conditions on the track can often vary greatly from those in the pits. The rugged, portable and easy to use Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker quickly provides racers and pit crews with the most accurate and up-to-date data available where you need it most — at the track. It allows tuners to determine what last minute changes need to be made based on the current local conditions, even immediately before the first lap around the track or pass down the drag strip — giving you that competitive edge at a fraction of the cost of other systems on the market.
The Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker also features an automatic and manual data storage function, allowing you to easily keep logs of race day conditions from track to track, year to year. The Kestrel PC Interface and Communicator Software allows data to be easily transferred directly to a PC or laptop making long-term storage, in-depth analysis, and detailed charting of stored data a breeze.
Kestrel 4250 Measures
Kestrel 4250 Features
- Density altitude
- Water grains / moisture content
- Air density
- Station pressure
- Relative air density
- Wind speed
- Temperature in °F or °C
Kestrel 4250 Includes
- Waterproof and floats
- Backlight for low light conditions
- Data logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage – 2000 data points
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Convenient averaging mode
- Data charting
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- US Patent Nos. 5,783,753 and 5,939,645 and 6,257,074
- 5-year warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Soft carry pouch
- Neck lanyard
- Batteries – 2 AAA
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity