*Holiday Sale 10% Off Any Product
Use Code "TENTEN" in Cart.
Visit the non Mobile Site
|Designed by an obstetrician kickTrak simplifies kick counting to potentially reduce the risk of stillbirth Visualization of changes in your baby s movement pattern helps you promptly alert your doctor of possible problems and allows early intervention
Designed by an obstetrician, kickTrak simplifies kick counting to potentially reduce the risk of stillbirth. Visualization of changes in your babys movement pattern helps you promptly alert your doctor of possible problems and allows early intervention.
Features & Benefits
- Helps decrease the risk of stillbirth
- Every 21 minutes a baby is stillborn in the US; 70 babies each day
- Stillbirth may be avoided by counting your baby’s kicks and movements
- Counting kicks and movements is recommended by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists to monitor your baby’s health
- Makes keeping track of kicks and movement easy and convenient
- Memory stores last 10 sessions so you and your doctor can easily monitor your baby’s movement patterns
- Counts down the last 99 days of your pregnancy
- Tracks how far along you are in your pregnancy
Starting at 24 weeks, use kickTrak to record and store the time it takes for your baby to complete 10 movements including kicks, rolls, jabs, and turns-- once a day, at the same time, when your baby is usually most active.
- Size: 5.0" X 1.5" X 1.2" (130 X 37 X 30 mm)
- Display: LCD in English or Spanish
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (91g)
- Power Supply: Alkaline AAA batteries x 2 (not included)
- Battery Life: Approximately one year
- Warranty: 90 days
- Compliance: RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous . Substance Directive), CE, FCC