The 2650KL offers a remote display head, a medium-sized platform, and folds for convenient storage. The dual ramps make it easy to wheel patients on and off the platform.
The 2700KL Featuring the largest platform in the wheelchair scale collection, the 2700KL can easily accommodate even the widest wheelchair. It is a good choice in facilities where the scale will remain in one location.
- EMR Connectivity Scale interfaces with a computer, EMR software or other electronic device via various Health o meter® Professional Connectivity Solutions
- Calculates Body Mass Index (BMI) Scale functions include the ability to calculate the patient’s BMI
- Versatile Platform Wide and low profile platform accommodates wheelchairs and also provides a comfortable weighing experience for bariatric patients
- Value-Added Features Operating functions (LB/KG Conversion, LB/KG Lock Out, BMI, Zero,Tare, Pre-tare, Hold/Release, Reweigh, Recall, Auto Zero, Auto Off, Time/Date, Variable Auto Off Time, Audible/Mute Sound Option)
- Dual Ramps and Remote Display Non-slip ramps provide easy on and off access to weighing platform and remote display provides versatility with the ability to be mounted on a wall or placed on a table
- Everlock™ (patent pending) Option that allows users to permanently lock the scale in either LB or KG to improve safety