Symptoms such as heart pain, palpitations and shortness of breath may be transient and can be difficult to record by conventional devices. With the OMRON® Portable ECG Monitor HCG-801, a recording of about 30 seconds can be made when symptoms occur whether at home or away.These recordings can then be shown to the doctor, who can examine and use the information to assist in correct diagnosis of symptoms.
- Portable and Compact
- Easy, user-friendly instruction Direct view of results on clearly readable, high resolution screen with backlight
- Analyzes ECG data and displays messages concerning Heart rate and rhythm
- PC download through SD memory for 300 measurements
- Uses 2 x LR03 (AAA) batteries
- For Prescription use only
WHERE CAN THE HCG-801 BE USED?
- Clinic and Hospitals
- The transient symptoms of cardiovascular disease can be difficult to record by conventional devices.
- The HCG-801 provides users with a quick and easy way of real-time recording.
- Monitoring on Post-operation
- Monitoring on Cardiac rehabilitation
- The unique features of the Portable ECG Monitor HCG-801 make it a versatile multi-purpose tool for medical professionals.
- Its cordless operation and direct on-screen display allow a quick scan of the heart condition and its compact design easily fits in a medical bag or coat pocket.