The mobile stadiometer seca 217 is distinguished by its especially top-quality materials and a cleverly designed assembly system. The stability of this stadiometer is unmatched. It is particularly suited for use in doctors’ practices and hospitals and is easily carried to schools for medical examinations and to patients’ homes. When disassembled, the stadiometer can be conveniently transported to any location.
- Parts fit together perfectly for transport ease.
- Spacer for additional stability.
- Robust platform for secure stance.
- Adapter element seca 437
for connection to a flat scale.
- Measuring range: 20 – 205 cm / 8 – 81"
- Dimensions, stadiometer (WxHxD): approx. 328 x 2.145 x 574 mm