The stadiometer seca 213 is especially suitable for mobile use, e.g. for measuring children
and teenagers in the course of medical examinations in schools, for use by carers and health
workers on the move. But it is also ideal for doctor’s surgeries and hospitals specialising in child
and adolescent medicine. Furthermore, the seca 213 is suitable for measuring patients lying
down. Once taken apart, the stadiometer is easy to transport anywhere.
- Simple and easy to set up – no wall fastening necessary.
- Large floor plate ensures stability.
- Result clearly visible while measuring.
- Convenient and easy to transport.
- Measuring range: 20 – 205 cm / 8 – 81"
- Dimensions, stadiometer (WxHxD):
337 x 2.130 x 590 mm
- Dimensions, for transport
(WxHxD): approx. 337 x 177 x 624 mm