Sound, music, and human development are closely linked. Playing music and flowing sounds is a wonderful way for pregnant mothers to bond with their babies and advance their development.
Based on scientific research:
- Babies exposed to prenatal music and sound show superior mental abilities and coordination.
- The fetus can hear clearly at about 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Music and enjoyable sounds relax both the mother and fetus.
- From 3 months on, the fetus is able to remember and process music and sound, and link them with emotions.
- Babies remember musical sounds heard until the age of 1 year.
Ritmo Prenatal, the ultimate prenatal auditory stimulation system is based on scientific research and academic publications. Ritmo Prenatal produces surround sound at a strictly controlled audio level that ensures absolute safety for all users.
RiTMO Belt; Audio Controller; 2x RITMO speakers; Charger; Extender bag; Laundry bag; Instruction manual
RitmoTM - Pregnancy App from Nuvo Group LTD on Vimeo.