RideSafer™ is the most smartest alternative to a booster seat you should carry for your child. It has IMPROVED CRASH PERFORMANCE, RESTRAINT, PORTABILITY, COMFORT AND ACCEPTANCE.
IMPROVED CRASH PERFORMANCE
- Meets or exceeds applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. (FMVSS 213)
- Reduces head excursion by allowing child to sit directly on vehicle seat.
- Innovative energy absorbing components & the vest design distribute crash force over wide area of the body and decrease HIC(Head Injury Criteria).
- Top tether and proper shoulder positioning provide improved upper body restraint.
- Positions vehicle seat belts on child so it moves with the child, maintaining proper belt positioning.
- Adjustable to fit growing children. Sized to fit until children fit adult vehicle seat belts.
COMFORT AND ACCEPTANCE
- Moves with the child from vehicle to vehicle.
- Designed for use with vehicle lap-only belts or lap and shoulder belt systems.
- Car-Pooling is easier & safer than ever
- Lightweight and easy to pack for trips or Vacations
- Adjustable to fit growing children.
- Padded design for comfortable fit.
- Adjustable head pillow.
- Astronaut/race car driver appearance.
- Children like to wear RideSafer™.
Fit of vest on child:
|Requirement for Use
||Between 30 & 60 lb
(between 13.6 & 27.2 kg)
|Between 34 & 52 Inches
(between 86.4 & 132 cm)
|At least 3 years old
||Between 50 & 80 lb
(between 22.7 & 36.3 kg)
|Between 45 & 57 Inches
(between 114 & 145 cm)
Discontinue use when:
- Vest MUST adjust to fit snugly around child’s chest.
- Length - bottom of vest must contact top of child's
thighs when sitting.
Discontinue use of top tether provided and lap belt only
when child’s weight exceeds 60 lbs. (27.2 kg). For tether
use over 60 pounds, contact Safe Traffic System, Inc.
- Vest is too small to fit around child’s chest.
- Bottom of front panels do not contact top of
child’s thighs when seated.
- Child’s weight exceeds 60 pounds (27.2 kg) for Small Size and 80 pounds (36.3 kg) for Large Size