The Mutsy 4Rider stroller has a playful and sporty character. The Mutsy 4Rider has an aluminum frame and is interchangeable from bassinet to seat, facing front or back. The fully swiveling wheels at the front make it city street or country road ready, and the stroller quickly folds by pulling the safety grip up and then moving the handle down to release the buggys quick-release wheels. The Mutsy 4Riders modern single spoke wheels have comfy riding pneumatic tires. The large swiveling wheels at the front make this stroller exceptionally maneuverable in the city as well as extremely stable in the woods or on the beach.
This Cargo seat is perfect for babies of all sizes! It features a 4-position, full recline with a head enclosure for small babies, a 3-position extendable leg rest as baby grows, and a removable front bar.
- Sleek, modern design with a sophisticated feel and uncomplicated operation that sets it apart both visually and functionally.
- Aluminum frame with innovative steel-rimmed single-spoke wheels and pneumatic tires that swivel at the front for an ultra-smooth ride on any terrain.
- Intelligent click mechanism enables you to transform it from a pram into a stroller or to fit a car seat (with adaptor) with a single, easy movement.
- The unique and easy to engage folding mechanism is easy to employ with either the cot or seat attached, and large storage basket is always easy to access.
- Pre-assembled full-sized bassinet keeps babies up to 6 months in the preferred lie-flat position; is easily removed with strong carry handles and may be used as a sleeping cot when away; carry straps store neatly in front pocket
- Storage pockets in hood and bassinet sides, even on top of apron for baby’s blanket
- A separate, ultra-comfortable seat with a 5-point safety harness and removable front bar and its own hood replaces the bassinet as baby grows.
- Front or rear facing, the seat is fully reclining with a 3-position leg rest—even the seat depth can be adjusted for the maximum comfort of smaller and larger babies.
- Protective hood has a large, peep-hole window at the top, a storage pouch at the back.
- Single-hand adjustable handle bars give a wide range of heights for the comfort of all who push it, and is sturdy even at the highest position.
- Front swivel wheels lock with a single action, a large foot break at the rear is ergonomically designed to be easy to engage for added safety.
- Quick-release wheels have enclosed ball bearings for all-terrain travel.
- Unfolded frame: 29.2 x 24.8 x 44.9 h
- Folded frame: 41 x 24.8 x 11.8 h
- Folded frame without wheels: 39.4 x 20.5 x 9.5 h