Check out the New Phil & Teds Smart Stroller + Peanut Bundle!
Featuring the new small, compact and lightweight Smart Stroller; Its easy to manuever with durable foam wheels equipped with rear wheel suspension and foot operated brakes. The seat is fashioned out of a state-of-the-art aerocore foam that is uniquely designed for ultimate cushioning and support.
The Peanut is great for newborns up to 9 months of age or max capacity load. Designed with adaptability in mind, this buggy bassinet easily snaps onto the Smart Chassis and converts your stroller into a stylish pram.
And the Peanut is a perfect Newborn sleep-on-the-go-buggy-bassinet.
Product Features for the Smart Stroller:
Large Adjustable Canopy
5 point safety harness
Capacity Weight limit; 44lbs
- Bassinet (peanut) compatible
- Travel system compatible
- Seat recline
Molded Aerocore Seat:
- Width; 19.7"
- Folded (wheels off): 37.4 x 17.7 x 7.9"
Lightweight Aluminium Frame:
- Seat is fashioned out of hypo-allergenic, ventilating, waterproof,
UV resistant, non toxic, cushioning & ultra supportive materials
- Can add any color cushy ride fabric for color customization
- Seat can recline to two different positions
- Folds up easily and compactly so that its light & easy to carry around
- Tires are made of foam
- The wheels are equipped with rear wheel suspension, and are lightweight.
Safety Certifications for the Smart Stroller:
- 11 lbs frame
- 15 lbs with seat
- Europe - EN1888: 2005
- USA - ASTM F833-07a
- AUS/NZ - AS/NZS 2088;2000
Product Features for the Peanut Bassinet:
Click-on cruise and snooze for home and away sleep assurance
Contoured lie-flat design: perfect for newborn
Super lightweight: the lightest bassinet around town!
All seasons in one day: storm cover and UV mesh (sold separately)
Safety Certifications for the Peanut Bassinet:
- Newborn to 9 months or max load
- Aluminum frame
- Polyester and lycra fabric
- Max Load: 19.8lbs
- Weight: 6.6lbs
- Dimensions: 32.7x16.2x8.2"
- USA - ASTM F883-07a
- UK - BSEN 1888:2005
- Europe - EN 1466:L2004 (E)
- AUS/NZ - AS/NZS 2088:2000