The Omron® 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP742) features a two user mode which allows two users to measure and track their readings separately in memory to better understand their changing blood pressure over time.
- Two User Mode – Allows two users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- Advanced Averaging – Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection – This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- Hypertension Indicator – Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- 60 Memory Storage – 30 memory storage for each person (60 total) with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button.
- Includes Standard Adult Cuff 9" to 13" (H-CR17)
- Compatible with Small Adult Cuff 7" to 9" (H-003DS)
- Compatible with Large Adult Cuff 13" to 17" (H-003D)
- Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
- 2 Year limited warranty