The Omron® 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP785) provides you with the highest level of assurance that your monitor is accurate with the Calibration Check System. The 10 Series features a Two User Mode and includes a pre-formed ComFit™ Cuff that expands to fit regular and large sized arms. A Cuff Wrap Guide Indicator on the monitor will confirm the cuff is wrapped correctly.
- Calibration Check System - Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
- Cuff Wrap Guide - Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
- ComFit™ Cuff - Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms (9" to 17") to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
- Two User Mode - Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- TruRead™ - Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized organizations for home blood pressure measurement.
- AM/PM Averaging - With a touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector - This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured.
- BP Level Indicator - Shows how your reading compares to international recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- AC Adapter - This monitor includes an AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are.
- 200 Memory Storage - 100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with a date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
- Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
- 5 Year limited warranty