The Revolution SE Duallie is perfect for any sport experience. From the zoo to the beach, zip through congested areas and around tight corners with the revolutionary swiveling front wheel or lock it in place for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough. Easy-fold, lightweight design means this BOB is ready to stow, go or roll wherever life moves you. The state-of-the-art suspension ensures babies will have a smooth ride on the journey. If one of your little ones is not quite ready for the roomy, comfortable seat, the Accessory Adapter feature quickly secures a BOB® Infant Car Seat Adapter and a Snack Tray for your toddler.
- High strength chromoly and aluminum alloy
- Padded 5 point harness
- Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical
- 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the element
- 4 interior mesh seat pockets, 2 large pockets on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB® Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable and independently reclining seats for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harnesses keep your children comfortably secure.
- Independent multi-position canopies adjust for protection against the elements. Large viewing windows let you keep an eye on your babies.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pockets. Internal seat pockets provide great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment dial keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, parking brake helps secure a stopped position