LatchAssist® nipple everter is a simple tool to help nipples temporarily stand out so that it is easier for baby to establish a good latch, the first step to a successful breastfeeding experience
- Gently draws out nipple for easier latch-on
- Quick and easy to use with one hand while baby is positioned to latch on
- Small and travel-friendly with protective case
- LatchAssist® nipple everter is a distinguished iParenting Media Award Winner
- •CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Contains one LatchAssist® nipple everter
- Product of Japan
- Unit Dimension: L 2.13 x W 1.75 x H 4.88
What are the materials used to make the LatchAssist® nipple everter ?
The LatchAssist® nipple everter blub is rubber and the clear plastic flange is made of BPA-free polypropylene. CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Can I share my LatchAssist® nipple everter with a friend/colleague/family member after I am done with it?
LatchAssist® nipple everter is a single-user product and we do not recommend sharing it with anyone else because it may come into contact with your milk and there is not a way to completely sterilize it before passing it along to someone else.
Can I use LatchAssist® nipple everter to pump my milk?
No, LatchAssist® nipple everter is not designed to pump or capture breastmilk. We recommend discarding any breastmilk that may have collected in the bulb and not to attempt to use it to feed your child.