The Pria 70 is designed to provide the right fit. It fits little occupants in the TinyFit™ system, starting at only 4 pounds and keeping them cozy up to 22 pounds. Remove the TinyFit system and it fits larger toddlers rear-facing from 18-40 pounds. When theyre ready, turn it around to comfortably fit children up to 70 pounds forward-facing. It fits your family for the first ride home from the hospital. It fits for those first rides to elementary school.
The Pria 70 fits your protective nature. It fits with Air Protect advanced side impact protection. It fits with the safety of FlexTech for multi-directional crash energy management. It fits from next generation crash testing techniques. It fits for peace of mind.
The Pria 70 even fits for mom and dad. It fits with less space needed for the rear-facing seat, providing more leg room for front seat parents. It fits easily with OneClick LATCH connectors, deep recline angle adjustment and color coded installation systems. It fits a closer bond, for those who wish to keep babies in their arms. It fits with plush comfort for an enjoyable ride.
For the right fit, Pria 70.
- Expansive Weight Range
- 4-40 pounds rear-facing
- 22-70 pounds forward-facing
- FlexTech™ system for multi-directional energy management
- TinyFit™ system provides a superior fit for small occupants and allows more space for front seat passengers
- Owner`s Manuals
The right fit for tiny babies of 4 pounds to big kids of 70 pounds
- TinyFit™ System provides a superior fit for small occupants with low harness slots, short buckle length, and a more reclined interior rear-facing angle
- Space saving design allows a more upright rear-facing installation providing additional space for adult occupants
- Perfect Fit Harness adjusts harness shoulder height from the front in one step with one hand
- Deep recline adjustment system for easier installation and occupant positioning
- Removable huggy insert and comfort pillows for an enjoyable ride
- 11 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for the ultimate in adjustability
Engineered and tested using next generation methods to better protect your child
- Air Protect® side impact technology, immediately reduces impact forces to the head through the precise release of air
- FlexTech™ advanced construction system for multi-directional energy management
- Tested to next generation criteria for side impact, including vehicle intrusion
- 40 pound rear-facing, allows occupants to stay rear-facing longer
- One Click LATCH system makes installation easier – with the push of a button
- Easy belt routing with large openings and guide systems
- Color-coded labels and instructions help make it easier to be safe