The Clek Olli Raspberry Booster Seat has a LATCH system that locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system. LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tethers for CHildren) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. LATCH comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer. If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you can still use Clek Olli unlatched.
- Raises your child 4 in/10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards