The Safety Craft by Foundations cribs are perfect for daycare centers nursery rooms and institutional use They are made of hardwood construction and exceed all safety requirements yet are just what the cost conscious customer are looking for Promising the reliability of years of use Foundations wooden cribs keep infants safe and attended
SafetyCraft cribs offer tremendous safety and quality at an affordable price.
- Headboards feature mortis and tenon construction to provide added strength.
- Solid Steel SafeSupport crib frame with lifetime warranty.
- Fixed-side cribs feature a lower profile, providing easier accessibility to infant while reducing back strain for caregiver.
- Smooth plastic teething rails protect child and crib, while making it easy to sanitize.
- Includes DuraLoft vinyl covered, phthalate free 3" high density foam mattress that meets flammability standard CFR 1633.
- 2" commercial casters (two locking)
- Crib has full 5 year warranty, with lifetime warranty on frame, casters, and hardware.
Meets new crib regulations 16 CFR 1220:
- All surface coatings comply with CPSIA for total lead All substrates comply with CPSIA for total lead
- Complies with CPSC 16CFR 1220
- Product Registration Card CPSC 16CFR 1130
- Mattress complies with CPSC 16CFR 1632 and 1633
- Mattress complies with California Technical Bulletin 117
- Complies with CPSIA Phthalates limits
- Products containing composite wood components comply with CARB requirements (attached Documents from board vendor showing compliance)
- Complies with Lacey Act