The Serenity Cribs by Foundations cribs are perfect for daycare centers nursery rooms and institutional use They have hardwood frames made with institutional grade construction and exceed all safety requirements Promising the reliability of years of use Foundations wooden cribs keep infants safe and attended
Serenity™ cribs are the most preferred crib collection among U.S. Childcare centers.
- High-quality construction includes mortis and tenon joinery and high strength fasteners for superior durability.
- Solid Steel SafeSupport crib frame with lifetime warranty
- Features a lower profile, providing easier accessibility to infant while reducing back strain for caregiver.
- Smooth BPA-free plastic teething rails protect child and crib, while making it easy to sanitize.
- Includes Professional Series 3" ultra durable anti-microbial mattress.
- 2" non-marking, ultra-quiet casters.
- Crib has full 5 year warranty, with lifetime warranty on frame, casters, and hardware.
Meets new crib regulations 16 CFR 1220:
- All surface coatings comply with CPSIA for total lead
- All substrates comply with CPSIA for total lead
- Complies with CPSC 16CFR 1220 Product Registration Card CPSC 16CFR 1130 Mattress complies with CPSC 16CFR 1632 and 1633
- Mattress complies with California Technical Bulletin 117
- Complies with CPSIA Phthalates limits
- Products containing composite wood components comply with CARB requirements (attached Documents from board vendor showing compliance)
- Complies with Lacey Act
- Other Foundations Serenity Child Care Nursery Furnishings