The most widely used cribs in U.S. day care centers, the Serenity Child Care Cribs are designed for safety, comfort and convenience. Constructed from solid hardwood with durable hardware, these commercail designed cribs provide easy mobility and years of reliable use. Fixed-sides and a reflective mirrored headboard provide care givers with simple and convenient access to child while smooth plastic teething rails protect the crib as well as infants.
Serenity cribs are the most preferred crib collection among U.S. Childcare centers.
- High-quality construction includes mortis and tenon joinery and high strength fasteners for superior durability.
- Solid Steel SafeSupport crib frame with lifetime warranty
- Features a lower profile, providing easier accessibility to infant while reducing back strain for caregiver.
- Smooth BPA-free plastic teething rails protect child and crib, while making it easy to sanitize.
- Includes Professional Series 3" ultra durable anti-microbial mattress.
- 2" non-marking, ultra-quiet casters.
- Crib has full 5 year warranty, with lifetime warranty on frame, casters, and hardware.
Meets new crib regulations 16 CFR 1220:
- All surface coatings comply with CPSIA for total lead
- All substrates comply with CPSIA for total lead
- Complies with CPSC 16CFR 1220 Product Registration Card CPSC 16CFR 1130 Mattress complies with CPSC 16CFR 1632 and 1633
- Mattress complies with California Technical Bulletin 117
- Complies with CPSIA Phthalates limits
- Products containing composite wood components comply with CARB requirements (attached Documents from board vendor showing compliance)
- Complies with Lacey Act