DETECTOs mechanical infant stadiometer is a durable, portable length measuring device which ensures years of trouble-free operation and requires no electricity to operate. The model MLMs graduation measures in 0.125 in / 1 mm increments ranging from 2.5 to 39 in and 65 to 1,000 mm, so it may be used with not only babies but also infants up to two years old. The portable slider features soft ergonomic edges to protect young patients from unnecessary injury and maximize patient comfort while measuring.
The calipers of the portable infant stadiometer conveniently fold in for easy transport or storage.
The instruments smart design allows the measurement to be retained after usage freeing the medical professional to attend to the patient first before recording the measurement. The light cream color is neutral to compliment all medical settings and the high-contrast measurements are easy to read.
Detectos MLM Infant Stadiometer is Ideal for Pediatricians Offices, Clinics, and Hospitals .
- High-contrast, easy-to-read measurements
- Graduations in 0.125 in / 1 mm increments
- Measurement ranging from 2.5 to 39 in and 65 to 1,000 mm
- May be used with babies and infants up to 2 years old
- Durable construction which requires no electricity to operate
- Smooth, contoured calipers are gentle to infant touch
- Measurement in imperial and metric