MedWeigh has re-discovered the wheelchair scale, providing a dignified, portable means of accurate weight measurement to the health and medical community. The SW-604 and SW-1204 are weighing solutions for many wheelchair, and chair applications.
Portable, Lightweight with Wireless Controller, this makes setup and ease of use phenominal.
4 Pad Weighing System
The scale design has 3 major elements: 4 low profile, portable, battery-operated weighing pads, and a wireless remote display. To weigh a patient, a health care provider places a weighing pad in front of each wheel and simply rolls the wheelchair onto the 4 pads. The pads communicate wirelessly to the remote display, which combines the measurements from each pad, subtracts the weight of the wheelchair, and displays the resulting patient weight.
1 Wireless Controller
- Ultra portable lightweight design, each pad weighs less than 3 pounds
- Easy access for manual or powered wheelchairs
- 600 & 1200 pound limit, excellent for bariatric patients
- Wireless, completely battery powered
- Energy efficient, batteries guaranteed to last over one year
- Easy set-up, less than two minutes
- Great solution for doctor’s offices, hospitals, healthcare facilities, dialysis centers, skilled nursing centers and home health aides
- Made In USA
The system comes with:
- Wireless Controller stores up to 40 patients
- Monitors Patient’s weight up to 100 days
- Simple user interface
- Excellent range up to 30 feet from scale pads
- 4 Pads
- 1 Wireless Remote/ with Lanyard
- Rubber Controller Glove
- Hard Shell Rolling Case
- All Batteries included
- Limited 2 year Warranty