Tablet PC included Constant Workload controlled via PC or MC
Perfect Fit for a cyclist is when the position is right, power in the legs and the mind is set for a great preformance. Monark LC7 has stepless adjustability in all directions for a perfect position without affecting the rigidity of the frame. Monark’s classic bike feeling is even improved with LC7, new Q-factor and updated resistance system makes the feeling complete. Now it is up to the rider.
Open Source is used within the software industry for an available program Monark LC7 is also available and adaptable. Standard components for easy exchange and upgrades of parts like crank systems. Channels and plates prepared for measurement equipment and software accessible for external devices. Monark LC7 is a great bike as it is, but now also easy to adapt for your specific needs.
Modern Force shall not be mixed with the fact that measurement still belongs to the old physical laws. Calibration still has to be done, on LC7 the procedure is improved for better safety and accuracy. With the updated braking system of LC7 old force is speed independent, quickly adjusted but still controllable during use. Monark has always been known for accuracy, now it is even improved.
- Control unit: Tablet PC, Windows 7, 32 bit, Intel processor
- Interface: Digital RS232, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Power source: Power adaptor, DC-output-19V/40W
- Type of unit: Tablet PC/Touchscreen
- Electronic display: Touchscreen 10.1”, 1280x800 pixel
- Internal control (bike computer): Dual 8 MHz microcomputer system with 16 bits processor.
- PC-software: Monark Aerobic Test Software 3.1.0
- Drive mechanism
- Crank: Steel, 170 mm, Square taper, optional with 172,5 mm
- Pedals: 9/16” Look/SPD compatible
- BB-shell: 68*40 mm, English threads, 1.37*24 hole in center of BB-shell for assembling of sensor BB or similar
- BB: 116 mm, Square
- Q-factor: Q184/L170, optional Q146/L172,5
- Chain: KMC Z510 HX 116 link
- LxWxH: 1405x640x1240 mm (56,2x25,6x49,6 inch)
- Weight: 77 kg (170lb)
- Flywheel weight: 20 kg (44lb)
- Max user weight: 180 kg (396lb)
- Calibration weight: 4000g - Accuracy of 1%o Individually calibrated, numbered and documented by Monark
- Heart rate: Chest belt: Polar T34 5KHz, Receiver Polar 07S PSNI-NC