The world of parenting is just a little easier, just a little more reassuring with the AC1100. As the most versatile baby monitor by Angelcare, it combines a quality baby video and sound monitor with an under-the-mattress baby movement Sensor Pad. So now, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’ll be alerted if no motion is detected in the crib after just 20 seconds. Ideal for a newborn infant and young baby who is starting to reach and explore.
*Note: The Sensor Pad can be used with a regulatory standard baby mattress, whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used with a memory foam mattresses, a dual sided, a mattresses with a hollow frame or a Purflo mattress
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad – Senses each and every one of your babys movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. So you and baby can sleep tight.*
- Color Video Transmission – Keep a watchful eye on your baby or toddler with the live baby video monitor feed from the Nursery Unit to the Parent Unit. It’s like peeking into the nursery – without opening the door or turning on the light.
- Day & Night Vision (Infrared Camera) – The infrared camera on the baby video monitor can even stream video in the dark, so you can see what’s happening in the nursery without disturbing baby’s sleep.
- LCD Touch Screen – Mom or dad can change the settings on this baby monitor using the 2.75” touch screen and the intuitive user interface. It’s peace of mind right at your fingertips.
- 2-Way Talk-Back Feature – Use this baby monitor like a walkie-talkie and reassure your baby with the soothing sound of your voice.
- Temperature Display and Control – The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® AC1100 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- 2.4GHz Digital Transmission with Minimized Interference – You want to be sure that your baby monitor is picking up signals from your baby’s nursery – not the neighbour’s! The Angelcare® AC1100 baby monitor features 2.4 GHz digital transmission with frequency hopping technology to minimize interference and optimize communication privacy and safety between your Nursery Unit and Parent Unit.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit – If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. So carry the Parent Unit with you from room to room, for your peace of mind.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Audio "Tic" Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Out-of-Range Indicator – Up to 200 meters/ 650 ft. (open field).
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the screen of the monitor lets you know when its time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit your baby’s sounds and movements to your Parent Unit.
- Zoom In & Zoom Out – Digital zoom so you can see your baby up close, even from a distance.
- Adjustable Camera Angle – Position your baby video monitor for the perfect view – and safely out your child’s reach. Moms and dads love this feature, especially since it helps create a safe sleep environment as their child reaches new milestones and becomes more curious.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Parent Unit Locator – The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
- Timer – Timer to help you keep track of baby’s sleep time, awake time, etc.
Nursery Unit operates with 3 AAA regular batteries (not included) or AC adapter.
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad - The Sensor Pad is equipped with baby movement detectors and will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds. Sensor Pad sensitivity is adjustable.
- Out-of-Range Indicator - Up to 200 meters/ 650 ft. (open field).
- Number of Channels - 64 channels automatically preselected.
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Sound Monitoring - Voice-activated or continuous transmission (only available in certain countries).
- Batteries or Mains Operated - Automatically converts to battery mode in the event of power failure.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit: Parent Unit operates with 3 NIMH rechargeable batteries (included) or AC adapter.