Mom and dad sleep tight too, knowing their child has drifted safely off to dreamland thanks to this upgraded version of the Angelcare AC401, our best, most-advanced baby movement & sound monitor. It comes with 2 Sensor Pad movement detectors for added reassurance and 2 state-of-the-art Parent Units – so mom and dad can both keep an eye on the nursery from the kitchen, garage, home office, family room or anywhere else in the home. Features an easy locator too.
IMPORTANT: The AC401 Deluxe Plus Movement & Sound Monitor IS DESIGNED FOR ONE CHILD ONLY because the Sensor Pads are connected to the same circuit. Therefore the alarm will not sound if movement is detected on just one of the Sensor Pads.
- Two Under-the-mattress Sensor Pads – Get double the performance with 2 Sensor Pads, both equipped with baby movement detectors that will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds. Sensor Pad sensitivity is adjustable.
- Two Portable Parent Units – If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. With this system, you can both carry a Parent Unit with from room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
- Full Colour Digital Display – See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays nursery room temperature and Sound Lights, as well as your various settings. Very convenient.
- Temperature Display and Control – The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® AC401 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- Audio "Tic" Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission – This system operates on the 864 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
- Out-of-Range Indicator – Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field); between 80 meters/262 ft. and 100 meters/328 ft. (indoor).
- Sounds Lights – So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Batteries or Mains Operated – The battery option makes this system ideal for travel. Then, when you are at home, you can use the AC adapter to save your batteries for when you need them.
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when its time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit your baby’s sounds and movements to your Parent Unit.
- Volume Control & Vibration Alert – Shhhh – it’s quiet time. Keep your Parent Unit close by and on vibration* mode anytime the sound of the alarm might be disruptive. *On selected models only.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Parent Unit Locator – The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad - Senses each and every one of your babys movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. So you and baby can sleep tight.
- Crystal Clear Transmission - This system operates on the 864 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
- Out-of-Range Indicator - Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field); between 80 meters/262 ft. and 100 meters/328 ft. (indoor).
- Number of Channels 8 - 8 channels manually selected.
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Sound Monitoring - Voice-activated or continuous transmission (only available in certain countries).
- Batteries or Mains Operated - Batteries or Mains Operated: Automatically converts to battery mode in the event of power failure.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit: Parent Unit operates with 4 NIMH rechargeable batteries (included) or AC adapter.
- Nursery Unit operates with 3 AAA regular batteries (not included) or AC adapter.
Note: The Sensor Pad can be used with any type of baby mattress, whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used with memory foam mattresses or mattresses with a hollow frame.